- The Top End, by bike and by boat -
1st Nov 2020 - 9th Nov 2020
27th Jan 2021 - 3rd Feb 2021
As the name of this tour suggests we cover the top half of Oman which undoubtedly offer’s the greatest opportunity to see and experience exactly what Oman is all about!
At the very top of the Sultanate of Oman is the Musandam Peninsula, sometimes referred to as the ‘Fjords of Arabia’. It is characterised by immense rolling hills of rock and grand mountains. It is a harsh environment, yet beautiful where traditional Omani fishing villages are nestled into the few inlets and coves that permit them habitation.
Upon exploring the Musandam Peninsula we then catch the ferry to Muscat and continue our tour through the Hajar Mountains, Wahiba Sands & Jebel Shams.
We conclude our trip in Dubai going via the UAE/Oman border town of Hatta.
$ 2995.00 USD per rider
$ 2280.00 USD per pillion
What’s included & what is not:
- 7 nights’ accommodation (2 nights of which are in Dubai, the first and last nights)
- Meet and Greet on arrival in Dubai and transfer on tour conclusion
- All border crossing fees e.g Oman Visa & re-entry into the UAE
- Fully fuelled, serviced & maintained KTM 990 Adventure motorcycle
- Meals except for lunch on the rest day in Muscat
- Economy class ferry ticket Khasab - Muscat. Upgrades are available and payable at the time of booking or no later than 48 hours before ferry departure
- Entry to UNESCO heritage sites & tourist sites
- International airfares are not covered
- Medical Costs are not covered. It is mandatory appropriate medical coverage/insurance is sought
- All accommodation of a generally 3-4 star standard, based on a twin share basis
- No alcoholic beverages are included
Want to know more? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you soon!
Best Regards from the Team at Turkana Motorcycle Adventure Tours