- Hajar Highlights -
25th Nov 2020 - 29th Nov 2020
12th Dec 2020 - 16th Dec 2020
20th Jan 2021 - 24th Jan 2021
If this is your first to visit Oman, what better way to see and experience the sheer grandeur Oman has to offer by exploring the Hajar Mountains.
Some of the best riding is to be had traversing the Wadi’s, Mountains & Desert and this tour does just that and more!
We visit Jebel Shams, the highest point in Oman and marvel at the shear immensity that lies before us, before continuing onto to arguably one of the finest Wadi’s in Oman, Bani Awf and the village of Balat Sayt to try and appreciate how the local population has managed to survive for centuries. And if you’re a little stiff and sore after the ride, we stop by the thermal springs of Rustaq that are renowned for their heeling abilities, but be careful it’s HOT and has been flowing since time immortal.
While no trip to the Arabian Peninsula & Oman would be complete without visiting the huge expanse of desert that the Wahiba Sands represent, nor would a trip to Oman be complete without visiting the capital of Oman, Muscat, which truly is unique and cannot be easily compared. After 2 nights in Muscat we then head slowly but surely back to Dubai and the finish of the tour.
If you can only stay in Oman for a short period and have an appreciation for different cultures and fine people this tour will certainly provide you with an insight into Oman and what a hidden gem it is!
$ 2550.00 USD per rider
$ 1985.00 USD per pillion
What’s included & what is not:
- 6 nights’ accommodation (2 nights of which are in Dubai, the first and last nights)
- Meet & Greet on arrival in Dubai and transfer on tour conclusion
- All border crossing fees e.g Oman Visa & re-entry into the UAE
- Fully fuelled, serviced & maintained KTM 990 Adventure motorcycle
- Meals except for lunch on the rest day in Muscat
- Entry to UNESCO heritage sites & tourist sites
- International Airfares are not provided
- Medical Costs are not covered. It is mandatory appropriate medical coverage/insurance is sought
- All accommodation is of a generally 3-4 star standard, based on a twin share basis
- No alcoholic beverages are included
Want to know more? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you soon!
Best regards from the team at Turkana Motorcycle Adventure Tours